Management Services Offered
We are aware of some of your regular needs and requirements and shall provide as follows:
- Financial reports are prepared on Maui and emailed to all directors on the 25th of the month following each quarter, with detailed financials, bank reconciliations, general ledger, and aged receivables to the Treasurer and President if required.
- Details of all capital/reserve expenditures, and operating account reimbursements by capital account are provided monthly.
- Invoices from Vendors are approved and coded by designated official then checked by us for accuracy and posted/paid.
- When checks are urgently required for whatever reason, we make that facility available on Maui at no additional charge.
- We offer the facility to have the maintenance fees taken directly out of unit owners' bank accounts via ACH (Automated Clearing House) debits. If you wish to avail yourself of this feature, simply complete this ACH Authorization Form and send it back to us. Auto-debits save everyone time and eliminate the risk of late fees.
- We follow up on receivables and report thereon to the Treasurer in accordance with the Association's Collections policy. We are in contact with various attorneys on this process and continually follow up on the latest collection practices being pursued.
Full Property Management
- We will analyze the finances of the Association with regard to the possibility of maintaining current maintenance fees.
- We will make the transition from a previous management company work smoothly, so that it does not become a burden to the members of the Board. We have experience in transferring properties, know exactly what is involved, and how best to accommodate all aspects of the transfer of information from the previous Property Management Company or CPA.
- We place all communications from the Board members as a top priority. We will respond to any such communications within 48 hours.
- We will visit the property monthly (or on an agreed-upon interval) and then act upon all CC&R violations that we find, or violations reported to us by a designated Board member.
- Because of our experience on both sides of the business - commercial and residential - we are aware of the wide discrepancy in services and costs and we are able select the best in all areas for our clients.
- We provide maintenance of the financial records of the Association on an accrual basis, as well as maintenance of the Insurance Records and Official Files & Records of the Association.
- We constantly update and maintain the list of names and addresses of members of the Association.
- We will aid in the annual update of the Reserve Study (if needed), and Annual Budget recommendations and preparation.
- We will arrange and facilitate the Annual Audit (if needed) and arrange for the preparation of the Federal and State tax returns.
- We will attend the quarterly Board Meetings.
- We make all arrangements for, and attend, the Annual Meeting of the Association including:
- reserve and prepare the meeting room, pick-up and return keys as needed
- assist with preparation of the Annual Meeting packet
- arrange and facilitate check-in of owners
- determine quorum
- assist with proxies, ballots, and tally for the election of Directors
- record the meeting and arrange for transcription service
To some extent contracts can be customized to suit each Association's individual needs.
Please contact us to request a free quote!